- Terror suspect was wearing homemade bomb as he rode the . . .
A terrorist detonated a pipe bomb in a subway passage near Port Authority Bus Terminal, injuring three people and causing commuter chaos
- Suicide bomber strikes New York City at rush hour
An ISIS-inspired would-be suicide bomber set off a homemade explosive device at the Port Authority Bus Terminal subway station Monday morning, seriously wounding himself and injuring three others
- Bomber Strikes Near Times Square, Disrupting City but . . .
The explosion on Monday morning echoed through the subway tunnels just off Times Square and filled parts of the Port Authority Bus Terminal with smoke as commuters fled
- Port Authority bus terminal explosion: New York Police . . .
This photo confirmed by CBS News shows a suspect after his explosive device detonated in an underground passageway near the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City Dec 11, 2017
- NYC blast suspect Akayed Ullah aimed to avenge Muslim . . .
Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old Bangladeshi immigrant, said he consumed terrorist propaganda and learned how to make the explosive device through online instructions, according to officials
- New York bombing suspect Akayed Ullah . . . - Washington Post
Investigators were able to determine he meant to detonate the bomb at that spot in the tunnel, in part because that is where he surreptitiously connected a small battery to a set of Christmas
- Live Updates — NYPD: Akayed Ullah Injured Self, 3 Others . . .
Live Updates — NYPD: Akayed Ullah Injured Self, 3 Others with Homemade Bomb New York Post 11 Dec 2017
- New York bombing suspect identified as Akayed Ullah . . .
The police identified the suspect in Monday morning's New York City bombing as Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old Brooklyn resident from Bangladesh Ullah is believed to be behind the explosion the