- Suicide bomber strikes New York City at rush hour
Law enforcement outside the Port Authority Bus Terminal after reports of an explosion EPA
- Bomber Strikes Near Times Square, Disrupting City but . . .
Four people were injured in an explosion in the passageway connecting the Times Square and Port Authority subway stations A suspect is in custody
- Port Authority bus terminal explosion: New York Police . . .
Man in custody Monday after blast in passageway between Times Square, Port Authority Bus Terminal subway stations
- NYC blast suspect Akayed Ullah aimed to avenge Muslim . . .
Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old Bangladeshi immigrant, said he consumed terrorist propaganda and learned how to make the explosive device through online instructions, according to officials
- New York bombing suspect Akayed Ullah . . . - Washington Post
NEW YORK — A 27-year-old man detonated a crude pipe bomb strapped to his body inside a crowded Manhattan subway passage Monday morning, according to police — sending terrified commuters
- Live Updates — NYPD: Akayed Ullah Injured Self, 3 Others . . .
Live Updates — NYPD: Akayed Ullah Injured Self, 3 Others with Homemade Bomb New York Post 11 Dec 2017
- New York bombing suspect identified as Akayed Ullah . . .
The police identified the suspect in Monday morning's New York City bombing as Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old Brooklyn resident from Bangladesh Ullah is believed to be behind the explosion the
- NYC terror suspect rode subway from Brooklyn to Manhattan . . .