Passionately devoted to creating a safe home for Thai elephants ENTER katherine@blesele org
- Reservation Information - blesele. org
Short 1 hour flight 3 flights daily, 7 days a week with Bangkok Airways , Bangkok to Sukhothai We will pick you up from airport There is a beautiful hotel at the airport, if you were thinking of arriving a day or so before your visit, and Sukhothai town, with its rich historic temples , Historical Park,and vibrant cafes is a 45 minute taxi
- Dodo Heroes: How to Help | Animal Planet | Animal Planet
Get to know the organizations and charities featured in Dodo Heroes, and find out how you can give back
- 3 reputable elephant sanctuaries in Thailand - Matador Network
Matador is a travel and lifestyle brand redefining travel media with cutting edge adventure stories, photojournalism, and social commentary
- Can elephant tourism be ethical? - Telegraph
As a man is gored to death in Thailand, we ask how dangerous is elephant tourism and can tourists be sure animals have been well treated?
- I fell in love with a baby elephant (and packed my trunk . . .
I fell in love with a baby elephant (and packed my trunk to live in the jungle) By Katherine Connor Updated: 07:20 EDT, 10 December 2009
- Olifant rijden in Thailand: De keiharde waarheid - Tips . . .
Maak nóóit een ritje op een olifant Olifanten zijn geen attractie! Als vrijwilliger kun je de olifanten wel helpen; adresjes vind je hier!