- Letter: Toussaint L’Ouverture Addresses the French . . .
Letter: Toussaint L’Ouverture Addresses the French Directory (1797) Introduction: In the late 1700s, Toussaint L’Ouverture led a successful revolt in Haiti to
- Toussaint L’Ouverture and the Haitian Revolution by . . .
Toussaint L’Ouverture and the Haitian Revolution by William Loren Katz July 1, 2014 § Leave a comment
- When we were enslaved | Black Liberation Love of N Unity
When they were enslaved, our foremothers believed that when they died their spirits would return to #Africa, most specifically to a peaceful land we call
- Retired Site | PBS Programs | PBS
If you are a teacher searching for educational material, please visit PBS LearningMedia for a wide range of free digital resources spanning preschool through 12th grade
- Thomas Jefferson | CONTEXT
Posts about Thomas Jefferson written by jchatoff He’d be jobless after the next election and his power as a player in New York politics had diminished considerably
- The Struggle Against Yellow Fever: Featuring Walter Reed . . .
The first part of this posting tells how a U S Army medical board, headed by Walter Reed, confirmed that the transmission of yellow fever requires a
- Afro-Caribbean Literature | The Woyingi Blog
This is a list of Afro-Caribbean Literature originally written in English, French, or Dutch that I have in my possession It is not meant to be an exhaustive list of
- Browse By Author: R - Project Gutenberg
Raabe, Heinrich August, 1759-1841 ¶ Die Postgeheimnisse oder die hauptsächlichsten Regeln welche man beim Reisen und bei Versendungen mit der Post beobachten muß