- Conjugating the Regular French Verb Aimer (to Like, Love)
Conjugating the regular French verb 'aimer' ('to like, love') follows a set pattern, just like the numerous other French regular '-er' verbs
- How to Conjugate French Regular -ER Verbs
Learn the rules of conjugation for regular -ER verbs Conjugating the Regular French Verb 'Aimer' ('to Like, Love') How to Conjugate the French Verb 'Commander
- Learn the French verb aimer, which means to like or love.
Learn the French verb aimer - like or love and its conjugations Each tense has a sample sentence with the conjugated verb - aimer - for your French learning help
- quiz verbs french conjugation regular er conjugations . . .
Quizlet provides quiz verbs french conjugation regular er conjugations activities, flashcards and games Start learning today for free!
- Aimer - French Verb Conjugations
Simple and compound conjugations for the French verb aimer Aimer – to like, to love Aimer is a regular -er verb Does aimer need the subjunctive?
- Regular French ER Verb Conjugation: A No-mess, No-fuss . . .
Getting started with conjugating regular French ER verbs is as easy as clicking on this simple guide! Regular French -er verbs The verb aimer (to like, to love
- French for love, like is the verb ‘aimer’ – Thousands of . . .
The French for love, like is the verb aimer Secret to Learning Verbs is to the Patterns French for love, like is the regular ER verb aimer, in the most practical verb table yet devised
- How to Conjugate Regular French Verbs - dummies
How to Conjugate Regular French Verbs How to conjugate a regular -er verb The following table conjugates a regular -er verb: aimer (to like) j’aime: