- Bonding With Your Baby - WebMD
WebMD examines the bond between baby, mother, and father, why it may not happen immediately, and how to foster the connection with your newborn
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding for Both Mother and Baby - WebMD
WebMD gives you an overview of breastfeeding, including the benefits, challenges, and possible solutions
- Why Natural Birth Is So Beneficial For Baby Mama
Why natural birth? Are women choosing unnecessary pain during labor? Find out the (sometimes surprising) benefits of an intervention free, natural birth
- Pregnancy After 35: What Are Your Natural Birth Options?
Natural birth and pregnancy after 35 are possible Find out how you can lower your risks and increase your chances of having the natural birth you desire
- Cesarean Birth (C-Section) - MedicineNet
Your doctor might recommend a c-section if she or he thinks it is safer for you or your baby than vaginal birth Some c-sections are planned, but most c-sections are done when unexpected problems happen during delivery
- Child development stages - Wikipedia
Child development stages are the theoretical milestones of child development, some of which are asserted in nativist theories This article discusses the most widely accepted developmental stages in children
- To Touch Or Not To Touch: Exploring Prohibition On Touch . . .
To Touch Or Not To Touch: Exploring Touch and Ethics In Psychotherapy And Counseling
- Update on Newborn Bathing - Medscape
Get up-to-speed on recent evidence-based recommendations -- for infant bathing