- Bali Climate Change Conference - December 2007 | UNFCCC
Bali Climate Change Conference - December 2007 UNFCCC Nav Overview COP 13 CMP 3 SBI 27 SBSTA 27 AWG-KP 4-2 Decisions Mandated Events Programme Statements and Resources Webcast
- 2007 United Nations Climate Change Conference - Wikipedia
The 2007 United Nations Climate Change Conference took place at the Bali International Conference Centre, Nusa Dua, in Bali, Indonesia, between December 3 and December 15, 2007 (though originally planned to end on 14 December)
- UN Bali Climate Change Conference - December 2007 - COP 13 . . .
Monday, December 3, 2007 to Friday, December 14, 2007 Bali, Indonesia The Conference, hosted by the Government of Indonesia, took place at the Bali International Convention Centre and brought together more than 10,000 participants, including representatives of over 180 countries together with observers from intergovernmental and nongovernmental organizations and the media
- Bali Climate Change Conference - December 2007 | InforMEA
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP), Third session, 3-14 December 2007, Bali, Indonesia
- Bali climate change conference 2007 | Environment | The . . .
Bali climate change conference 2007 29 December 2007 Leo Hickman on how the Bali climate change talks showed us what it takes to make a grown UN official cry but not how to reach a
- Bali Climate Change Conference - December 2007 | United . . .
The UN system has engaged collaboratively in the UNFCCC process since COP13 in Bali, Indonesia December 2007, where the first preliminary framework for UN system activities in climate change was presented by the Secretary-General to the Parties to UNFCCC
- Bali climate change conference 2007 | Page 3 of 5 . . .
6 December 2007 Climate scientists call for urgent emission cuts Greenhouse gas emissions must be urgently cut, with reductions of at least 50% by 2050, climate scientists warn delegates at the
- COP13—Bali Climate Conference — Global Issues
The UN conference on climate change held in Bali, Indonesia in December 2007 led to a final agreement known as the Bali Roadmap The conference, more officially known as COP-13, or Conference of the Parties, Thirteenth session, 3-14 December 2007, Bali, Indonesia